Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baseball!

Ok, So...Its baseball season. Its always sports season in my house, but baseball season is my favorite. It turns out that it is my son Peyton's (he's 2) favorite too. He absorbs every move every baseball player (the Mets to be exact) makes and repeats them to a tee. He is a better slider than any 10 year old I have ever seen slide! It really is remarkable! Lets go Mets! He sees David Wright on TV and says, "Lets go David!" CRAZY!! Anyway, being baseball season, the whole family is into it, including Jaiden, the newly turned 8 year old! Not that an 8 year old can truely appreciate a homemade card so much, but hopefully mom and dad will keep it for later in life...

I had a lot of fun making this card. I was only a little bit into the stitching and Peyton knew exactly what it was! Here is another shot a little but closer....

I think the hand stitching took maybe a half hour...tops. Super easy and it really makes it look so nice. I was pretty impressed myself. I had "the vision" pop into my head a few days before as to what I wanted the card to look like and it came out exactly as I has hoped! How about the new PTI set? LOVE IT. The font is the BEST EVER. Thanks for looking!












Stamps: PTI Star Prints
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy, PTI Chamomile & Chai
Paper: PTI Rustic White
Accessories: Needle & Red Floss, SU! Black Stamp & Write Marker, Paper Piercer

No comments: