Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dawn's Color Challenge #9

Hey Good Morning Everyone! I finally get to participate in Dawn's Color Inspiration Challenge again this week! BUT...I have to say...WOW. This was so unbelievably hard to do. These are definitely not 3 colors I would just pick out of my stash to make a card, unless they were someone's specific color theme for an event...and still then, it would be hard to do! I started this challenge with one card and ended with another. I really wanted to make one of Dawn's rustic looking flowers-they are really cool and casual, so that what I did! Here is what I attempted...

Different and simple.

Thanks for checking it out!









Stamps: PTI Beyond Basic Borders (Hello)
Inks: PTI Chai & Chamomile, Vintage Cream
Paper: PTI True Black, Leaf Green, Vintage Cream
Accessories: Rustic Cream Thread, Vintage Button, White Gel Pen, Metal Ruler, SU! Corner Rounder

4 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Wow! The black card base makes this so striking.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your fun flower and great box around them. Fabulous job on the color combo!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Cute card! I love the flower and the frame around it!

Susan said...

Very cute - I've got to try one of those flowers! I love your blog!