Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dawns Challenge 13

I got this one in at the last minute!! I posted my photo around 6:30, running out the door to a birthday dinner....adding my text and adding my second photo later...I hope that's ok! I started the card and really wanted to be able to participate! I sort of did the one under the gun...I think I would have added more "stuff" if Mj wasn't hanging over my shoulder...watching the clock...letting me know how much time we had until we had until we had to walk out the door. Especially because I wasn't even dressed yet and he was dressing Peyton, our 2 year old! Oh well, I guess I really didn't mind TOO much! He knew how excited I was about going to CHA this weekend...and meeting Dawn and Nicole Heady...Yup...I did! It was really cool too, actually meeting the women, whose blogs you read on a daily basis! I have a photo to share too. CHA was pretty cool in general, but to be honest, it was totally worth driving the hour and a half to go to the Papertrey booth! 1. To be able to meet the Papertrey gang was AWESOME. Debbie Olson handing you a shopping list pad as you walked into the store was pretty cool and Dawn and Nicole handing you shopping bags wasn't too bad either (I was pretty "star struck!") . 2. Just being able to buy Papertrey hands on was great! I loved being able to take it home that night and making cards! I got my free stamp set for spending too much money...but hey...it was worth every penny! I blame it on my mom, she sat at the knitting table too long! Anyway...here is my quickie card...

Thanks for checking it out!









Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics, Cupcake Collection
Ink: PTI Melon Berry, PTI Spring Moss, SU! Red Riding Hood, SU! Basic Black
Paper: (All PTI) Melon Berry, Pure Poppy, White, Spring Moss
Accessories: Fiskers Apron Lace Punch, PTI Vintage Buttons

4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Just adorable! Looks good enough to eat!

Savitri said...

Very cute card! Looks yummo :)

Winter said...

Very cute!

Hlee said...

Love it!