Monday, August 3, 2009

Star Struck :)

So, from my post last night, you could tell I was pretty excited about going to CHA and meeting Dawn McVey and Nichole Heady. They were so super nice! I had no idea what to say to them, even though I probably could have asked them questions all day if I had the chance! Too bad they don't live closer-I need more friends my age with the same paper passion as me. Like, why would a 30 year old rather stay home and and make cards rather than go out and have a drink? I don't know, I think there is something wrong with that picture. But I just don't care anymore-crafty things make me happy :).

Anywho, here is a picture of Nichole, Myself and Dawn. I just wanted to thank Nichole and Dawn too, for taking the time to talk to me and take the picture.

I really do appreciate it, with all of the other people you had there too. It was so super crazy in the Papertrey booth! There was barely room to walk thru there it was so popular! So, Thank you!! I have a card to post probably tomorrow with the In Bloom set the I got at CHA. What a great set. I really really really wanted the Everyday Button Bits. I know you can still get it online, BUT, I really wanted to get in my car and drive home with it that day. But, they sold out almost in the first day! Good for them!

No comments: