Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kristina Werner Inspired....

Hey! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty quiet and uneventful. Saturday was pretty great. I can honestly say I did not do much of anything, nor did I honestly feel like doing much of anything. I have some baby shower invitations that I have been working diligently on that I am hoping to be done by this week with, so I dabbled in those a bit. I cleaned a bit. YACK. I HATE cleaning. HATE it. Really Really....Really hate it. Its even worse when my husband is obsessed with it. It was so peaceful this morning when I woke up at 7 am. I started making my coffee, Peyton (my 2 year old) was still sleeping, Mj (my husband to be), still sleeping, YES....Ahhh....silence...my time. Coffee, desk, paper, stamps-PERFECT. Then, Mj woke up. And no sooner did he wake up, he pulls out the windex and starts cleaning the windows....and the mirrors. Then starts messing with the pool. Ugh. Now, I am sitting here, at my desk, playing with paper, while he is working up a sweat, cleaning. I am the type of person, the feels bad about this. Why? I don't know...I just am. I am trying to work on this. But...I'm not there yet. I hope your weekend was good and too full of cleaning!

Here is a card I made...it was Kristina Werner inspired. Making this card really made me realize that every person had their own specific style of paper crafting. This card is so simple. But, I just sat and stared at my paper for so long just trying to figure out what the heck to do! Its crazy. This is a cool, simple style, but different for me. I usually tend to make things so difficult or more complicated than they need to be, not that that is a good thing, but I think I am just realizing that my style is just completly different than Kristina's, but I am always so facinated with what she does.


I could have spent a little more time adhering the squares....


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all had a really great weekend and hopefully have a great Monday. Its the first day of school here in South Florida...Whoot hoot!










Stamps: PTI Handwritten Notes
Inks: SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: PTI Kraft, K&Co. Wild Saffron Pattern Paper
Accessories: PTI Lemon Tart Vintage Button, PTI Twine

No comments: