Saturday, August 8, 2009

Floral Fusion

Hey! How's your Saturday? Mine's STRESSFUL! I don't know what kind of air was flowing thru my house today, but all of my boys were SO cranky! I should have just stayed out! I am glad that day is almost over and tomorrow is coming soon though! We are going on a little mini work related vacation tomorrow to Ameilia Island, FL. We are staying at Ameilia Island Plantation. All of the Pictures look GORGEOUS!! I can't wait. Mj has education seminars in the morning, while I get sit pool side! :) Should be nice.
Here is the card I made with PTI's Floral Fusion set. You could earn this at CHA for spening too much money. :) It was well worth it, because, I am offically in love! This is set is SO FANTASIC! There is just so many options. Its GRRREEEAAT! Here you are....


I was quite happy with this card! I would actually brainstorm as I was driving about how I was going to use this set. I think, at least for me, it always seems to evolve into something else as you start creating and moving things around....this time for the better.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend and week!












(All Ink/Paper PTI Unless Otherwise Noted)
Stamps: PTI Floral Fusion, PTI Beyond Basic Borders
Paper: Kraft, Spring Moss, Lavender Moon, Stampers White
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Lavender Moon, SU! Chocolate Chip, Spring Moss
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Bone Folder, Martha Stewart Twine, PTI Sweet Blush Vintage Button, dimensionals

3 comments:

Susan said...

This is absolutley stunning!! I love the colors you chose and the stitching and the scoring. And the layout. Well, everything!!

Taheerah said...

Perfect card Suzy - love the colour scheme and the pattern paper effect you've built up with the stamps. Stunning!!

Ann said...

Oooh, I love these colors!