Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In Bloom

Hope everyone had a good day today. Mine was pretty crazy...and frustrating. Work is busy, which is good, I am absolutely not complaining, I am just trying to get everything done before I go away for a few days next week. Isn't it weird how vacations work like that? You work extra hard so you can go away, and then you work even harder to catch up when you come back? There is almost no point of taking a vacation!
I got PaperTrey's In Bloom set at CHA. Its GREAT. I need to get some Copics and try that route. That is something I haven't tried yet...weird, seeing as how that's what I do...render floor plans with markers....just never tried Copics. I've always has Prisma Colors. Enchanted Evening is such a great color. There is something really special about it, its not just an ordinary navy color and I can't put my finger on it, but take my word for it, its really great.


An angled shot....I know its not the greatest light. I totally forgot to take a picture of the card before I gave it to my MIL for her birthday. So, after she opened it at the restaurant, I said, would you mind if I took a couple of pictures? So, I did...at the dinner table...Oh well...

Thanks for checking it out!









Stamps: PTI In Bloom, PTI Hand Written Notes
Ink: Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening
Paper: Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening, Kraft
Accessories: Sewing Machine, PTI Enchanted Evening Satin Ribbon, Martha Stewart Pearls

1 comment:

IamDerby said...

This is a beautiful card! Love this set.